A cookie is a file that is downloaded to an electronic device when a User accesses certain websites, which stores and retrieves navigation information from said device.
INSTINT DE MARE uses the following cookies in its website:
- cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain requested services by the User: if these cookies are disabled you will not be able to properly see our content and services.
- analytical cookies for the tracking and statistical analysis of user behavior: if these cookies are disabled the website will still be able to function.
|Strictly necessary||Session, registration, cart data, data to distinguish the free services from the payment services. Log-in management. Provide the requested information by the user under the terms and conditions.|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Analytical (Google Analytics)||Number of users that access the web, the number of pages visited, frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal utilized, city in which the IP address is assigned||Quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. We analyze navigation on our websites in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer|
The User will be able to -at any point in time- allow, block or delete the downloaded cookies installed in their device through the configuration option in their web browser:
- Chrome, fromhttps://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, fromhttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox, fromhttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, fromhttps://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_EN